SPAM or Phish
Our network center blocks on average, about 100 thousand SPAM or Phishing messages a day! Even so, Spam lands in our in-boxes just waiting to fool us into giving up sensitive information. So how can one tell if a message is not right and avoid being compromised?
Quick Links to sections in this article:
Note: If you receive a SPAM or Phishing message, please forward it to email@example.com.
Be Safe: Elizabethtown College will never ask for your personal information or password. Never share this information with anyone.
- You are asked to verify your account.
- You are asked to confirm your identity.
- You are asked to provide your username and password.
- You are asked to click a link or download an attachment to open or reactivate an account.
- The message is not signed by a member of the ITS staff.
- The From